Friday, May 28, 2010

Quick Summary 28 May 2010

So fast Friday already! Been so busy lately. Spent the week being ultimately productive. In the middle of supervising the project of relocating my office. After hours of moving tons and tonnes of boxes, averaging around 100boxes, each at 25 kilo times by no. of workers ... the formulation only equates to tiredness and muscle soreness. Not to mentioned the little movements of bending down, kneeling, pushing trolleys weighing more than a cow and the uploading and loading factor.

Anyway, Happy Wesak day to all my readers. Cannot believe I have to skip my temple visit for work but nevertheless I know he would not mind and still bless me with good luck and health! Hehe.

Will keep more updates coming perhaps in class tomorrow! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment