Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Sunday!

Today's a good day, that's what I keep telling myself. Although I woke up and packed my days with activities, deep down inside ... I felt different. It was a kinda mixed feelings, hard to described and definitely weird.

That said, I had a great time. I only wished my weekends were longer. The only bad thing I could relate to a 9-5, Monday to Friday job is that it is very routine-based. And with me undertaking my MBA, I literally only have one and a quarter day of weekend. That's my life for now... or at least for the next year.

With my whining about life and also how I want to prioritize my own life (giving my own some time to chill and relax), I manage to do it today for a few hours at Starbucks. Although not home, not like what I dream ... it was suffice enough to keep me positive to celebrate and treat my Aunts, their families and my parents for dinner.

I managed to get my sister to email me some pictures from her iPhone, yeap ... I prefer to use her camera than my stupid camera phone. Anyway, here they are :







Not from my camera. But I did camera whore a bit, with my cousins laughing at me. Life's good so far. Hopefully better at work.


Happy Mother's Day! Hope you like the dinner and the Estee Lauder gift! I steal some to use ok! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment