Friday, March 5, 2010

Sighing

I am tired, close to shutting down. The humid weather isn't helping anyway. Just came back from a quick drinking session with K. I do not know what is wrong with me, but I am so lazy and dumb-strucked. My mind seem to wandered off to another land and at most time, I really do not know what I am doing. Why is my attention span so short?

Sigh, I am not even sure if it's work stress, family pressure or even peer's expectations. Once I begin to search for the reason of my mood swing and emptiness, I have a high tendency to just believe that it is caused by everything. The details scrapped from this post because I am so tired of whining about them ...

I think I am going to head to bed. K will not be around this weekend since he is traveling down to Spore. I guess I will just take the time to unwind and get a real break from life.

SHITE ... I forgot about my Kimchi ... Gotta go down and take ...

No comments:

Post a Comment