Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010

Running nose. Not a good combination with bad sleeping nights, fatigue and work stress. Yeap, I am blogging with my nose blocked in Singapore. It is one of the rare times that someone around the condo decided not to lock his wifi network, allowing me to hook onto it and blog a lil about the past few days. I really want to elaborate on the Hot Air Balloon my company was at but my condition now demands me to stay in and rest ...

Well, the past 4 days have been quite hectic and the word I would use to summarise it would be; tiresome. Traveling back and forth to Putrajaya isn't a solution if you are staying 28km away from it. Although there is no jam there, I would still highly recommend you to move in if you are either working in Putra or Cyber.

Back to the event, here are some of the pictures I took while stealing a few minutes away from work.











Yeap, I was stationed there to lead my team for a branding/event photography sale booth. Learned a few things or two about running a mini scale event, but the most crucial thing I've gathered is that Chinese customers are a pain in the ass. Three words to neatly describe them; unreasonable, demanding and filled-with-complains. I wonder, do I sound like that at times? I hope not or I will shoot myself in the leg!

That said, customers are not always right ... right? I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Iza for such a great support and believing in our company

No comments:

Post a Comment