Thursday, September 2, 2010

That's all it hurts

The funny thing about friends is that they notice every bit of you. The way you look, the way you dress and definitely the way you talk. Some are good in guessing, some friends are just natural telepathic geniuses and some are plain ol Janes, sitting and carefully listening. Today, a friend told me that I need to shut out a particular topic because I was immensely relating it in every 80% of the stuff that comes out my mouth. It was getting annoying.

Honestly ... I cannot help it. Sometimes it slips off my mind and blurts out my mouth but most times it just lingers around, sitting on top of my lips. Therefore, I would like to take this chance to pass my apologies to all the great listening friends for enduring my repetitive ramblings.

One great warning ... I am not sure this will stop. One nice quote that I told my friend which got him shaking his head and rolling his eyes was "the perfect ones usually end up short-lived with no great stories to tell, while the darker ones that brave through the impossibles ended up with blissful memories - perhaps only that". He replied "truth are usually ugly"

If it is so true ... then how come people tend to shield themselves from confronting such situations? It's not like Pandora box or something ... rite?

Ok ... Too much Old Town and stuffed thoughts. I miss the rainforest already...

No comments:

Post a Comment