Thursday, May 25, 2006

What day is today ???

Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit

Nothin seems to fit

Hangin around

Nothin to do but frown

Rainy days and mondays always get me down


What I've got they used to call the blue
Nothin's really wrong
Feeling like I don't belong
Walkin around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and mondays always get me down

Carpenters


It's not even raining ... and it's not even a monday. But why do I feel so down? Been playing that song over and over again. It felt so right! Right time! Right place! Sigh* I think it's the stress, unproductive week and the missing fun-activity with friends. Burwood is really boring ya know! Nothing around ... Nothing! Now, I am sitting in a pile of research papers, bulks of thick books, scattered papers and in a messy room rushing 3 major assignments all due next week along with a short exam. Can things get any worse???

There goes the weekend ... again!

I need a break. Anyone coming to Melbourne? Bring a rainbow for me ya ... desperately need one!

5 comments:

  1. Hei ya! Hang in there! rainbow comes after shower in a HOT day remember,so when things get hot, sprinkle some water!!! hmm... loyar buruk jugak aku ye ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... HUGS!!!! keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, it's all part of the "student life". It'll be all over when you start the "working life". But when you are in the "working life", you want to return to the "student life" again. Very complicated feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! Afterall, the best comes last...

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone - thanks for everything! shall think positive and go on ... gambateh!

    ReplyDelete