Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not the last post thanks to work

So it is not my last post, and that is such a disappointment. It will be for my boss who currently have to deal with the liquidation process in Spore. Being a non-sporean, I can only help this much and while I sit you blogging. There is this other staff who is sleeping. Yeap, we are running a dead-ghostly garage sale. Although there were promotion and advertisement done, to be honest - we are not going anywhere. Just sitting, waiting and wasting time

Now, I have to open up my brain and try to squeeze some suggestion into point format, hoping that he will be able to handle the large amount of sitting stocks, equipments and furnitures in the near future. Seriously, that's the best I can do.

I really have nothing to write but just wanted to do something. You know, to kill the boredom. I wonder what is happening back in KL. I think this thought and question will rise more often then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment