Saturday, October 22, 2011

To the angel from Austin, and friend from next door

Am already playing the tracks from the new album. It feels as if the album talks to me. The lyrics and song selection are actually very good and quite addictive. You definitely can belt it out anytime of the day and feel good after that. A mode of releasing it all out is to scream, yell and blast it all out - really - it does feel good after that. Not to mention, the album is an inspiration one.

Anyway, I am just awed over the fact that my blog was actually inspiration to quite a few people, people that I look up to. So that's a huge honor! Almost teary saying it. Gosh.... I never thought that my thoughts, mostly ramblings could be so influential. For that I am thankful and will continue to write although sometimes I am really just blank with pages. Hopefully I will never bore or kinda scare you guys away. Really appreciate your support and reading, means a lot to my funny-named blog. Ta for now and thank you so much KBC and ECH for the belated birthday gift. It will be a tune I will always remember no matter "where" I am

Hugs Kisses

ps - For a tired soul to replenish with care and love from a friend who care for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment