Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My CIMB atm freak out

After the ATM failure to withdraw my cash and without a receipt, I really thought that tomorrow will be hell for me to convince the bank that I want my money back. Being in Pyramid around 10pm wasn't really gonna help as the banks are closed. Financial inconveniences are the worst!!!

*YELL*

So to speak, the customer service report and advise was to direct me to the nearest bank to lodge a report as early as 915am and probably sit to wait for the security investigation. I will have to be early to avoid both the crowd in the bank and the ATM lodge from gunnysacking from morning transactions.

Back home at last, I was preparing my mental note and defense tactics for tomorrow at the same time multitasking to check my balance online. I was login in the website to check the balance and my mind is ticking. Last I knew, the balance was deducted from a quick check from the opposite ATM. I was furious, worried and dread the day when the final amount total on the website showed at my computer screen after 2 hours of the ordeal, I grin with satisfaction. CIMB have credited my account. Indeed a technical issue.

All is well now. Smile. I have to say that CIMB service and performance is commendable!

How come we don't get efficient service like this elsewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment