Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Xmas ... countdown

This song got me bouncing ...



I am having my law exam tomorrow and somehow I can't help but feel perky and all jumpy thanks to Mariah Carey's Oh Santa. Maybe it is true that I was really a black woman in my past life.

Anyway, I better update my wishlist since yesterday the babes have officiated our gift exchange ceremony. Don't wanna get duplicates. On the other hand, it will be a great challenge for me to shop for Xmas stuff. Although I dread the festive celebration, my friends are determined to make it a thoughtful one. So the celebration probably start tomorrow and will last to (going through his calender), 16th Jan!

*hearing Mariah's infamous squeal*

Time to go back to study, but before that ... need to slash the list. *Blink and hint to the babes

No comments:

Post a Comment