Sunday, August 8, 2010

My bday post - one

I would like to thank everyone who took the effort and made my 25th birthday a blast. From birthday singing over the phone, SMS wishes, lunch treats, movie treats, dessert treats and of course birthday dinners to even surprises … from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for making it memorable.



I only so far have pictures of my birthday celebration at Garden, Curve … which I swore never to return. But since it was a planned birthday party, I sulked up and enter the rose garden (which look liked tissue garden to me) – and had a great time catching up with my friends.

I must say, the food and service improved a lot. After my post on Old Town Kopitiam previously, I must admit that quality control in Malaysian restaurants deserve second chances. Time for me to revisit the Sakae Sushi. LOL

I certainly hope I brought my camera yesterday to Tropicana where I celebrated with the Uni girls, watched a movie and even went clubbing. Damn, and now only diva has the pictures. I looked very silly too … cos I was having this stressful stomach ache and she took a picture of me applying oilment. Really funny and a birthday to remember!

Talking about pictures! My work colleague had my pictures for lunch treat too… urgh* I so need to hunt for the pictures. Promise will post em up ok!

Last picture … I would like to thank Mr Watch for the gift (slashed wishlist item onitsuka tiger shoe) and also the 大姐, 三姐,lynn and eva for the Ikea vouchers (slashed ikea wardrobe fixtures!)

So happy la!

No comments:

Post a Comment