Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How long more to go?

I asked myself everyday. Today, I sat in the train to Sentosa and had quite a thrill riding a new ride, complimentary from a prospective client called the Sentosa Luge. I've even taken some nice pictures and had a lot of fun basking under the sun. Hopefully look tanner.

As I was visiting around, I remembered that I promise that someone to have a go and visit this neighboring country's main attraction, SENTOSA which is often neglected due to its near distance and financial currency exchange. Nevertheless, I think Singapore has worked very hard to get where it is today in terms of branding for tourism, customer satisfaction, stability in economy and of course, fun-filled activities.

Somehow I wished the experience could be shared... It is so different I must say. I wonder I will survive backpacking?

No comments:

Post a Comment