Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ushering 2010 with a great motivation

AH! LGB blog has succeed in surviving the 2010 year. Yes, the blog will still be active and I will still put facebook aside till then. I KNOW! I KNOW! FB is everywhere and everyone is using it... Until my boss really push the button, I am keen on sticking to my principles.

Anyway, I gotten two wonderful gift in ushering the new year. Happy new year everyone! As usual, I did not make any resolutions and do not plan to have any. So, keep the questions to yourself ... haha.

To the three most important guys in my life! Haha ... You guys are the best not because I've gotten a gift but rather the companionship and life experiences that you guys poured, shared and willingly to endure with me. To that, a great toast and may I say something cheesy ... It is an honour to have known you ...

Time for me to boast a bit with the gifts:

Jimmy for the designer shirt from Spore! He is always very different ... lol ... look at that t-shirt design!



James with his effort of making me a Starbucks fan ... Absolutely love the grizzly bear, that was his intention. HUGS!




and Kenny with his effort of making me a Prada fan ... which I am already there, now I got clutch that I can show off during my dinner outings! Hehe





Excuse the bad photography. Really had no time to artistically direct the shots. Hmm... better start taking pictures again before my skill go rusty and all... Maybe I should have set at least one resolution ... tsk tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment