Friday, October 5, 2007

IT'S 5th!

I finally went back to school today. Call it soul searching or whatever, it was quite an experience. The last time I was there was about 4 years ago. Many things have changed but some remained the same. The memories are there (especially the really awful ones) but I smile through.

Being able to see some of the mural paintings done by my own hands, my "beauty work" decorating the classroom corridor and teacher's impression still lives on. I was surprise some teachers remembered me. I guess I was really rebellious back in school ... lol

Took some photos.


Pink? How Diva ... wonder who is the new Pengetua ...


This is new ... I didnt know we had such green gardens


Believe it or not, I used to play there


Tempat berkumpul semasa rehat.


hmmm ... lol


One place where I spent 80% of my teenage years in


I wonder why they didn't repaint the block ...


My bike shed ... tempat letak basikal ... hehe


Ironic, I took this pic last. I guess, everything comes back to square one

No comments:

Post a Comment