Friday, October 19, 2007

Two cents from Melb

Want to know something? It's not enough if you want to do it ... you have to think about it. Don't let it skip your mind. If you have issues ... think about it, face it and think again. I guess I haven't been doing a lot of thinking in my past. I have always been the radical person that puts feelings first. Art boy ma!

It's not wrong ... but don't ignore the brain (it tells you what is right, proper and acceptable). Flashback to Art, Embodiment unit ... I still remember the time I argue with K about how feelings are sometimes more important than thoughts. I guess, only on certain occasion ...

Well, big boy liao la! Better use more brains.

Maybe that's the reason why I am hardly asleep nowadays. I compensate what I missed last time by doing more thinking now. Thanks Karen ...

1 comment:

  1. a little bit of sumthing is good, overdosed, n it's bad for health. same goes to thinking. u must know ur limit. too much thinking can drive u insane. dun bring ur imaginary fren to work, ok? i dun wan him near me. it's scary. LOL.... have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete