Wednesday, October 17, 2007

734am. Class at 830am

I slept so much yesterday, I don't think I can sleep today. Blame it on the weather ... and the fact that I didn't want to bother about filling up my time on a tuesday afternoon. Well, I will be packing my bags to gym. Body combat a lil ... then maybe work on my flat chest.

I am happy to see Jenny finally smiling today. She smiles quite often, but I miss her strong, encouraging and loud giggle. I can't remember when was the last time she did that ... I think it was the time when we bought meehoon goreng sambal with daging near my place. Trust me, that was quite some time ago!

As long as she is happy ... that's good. To the irresponsible partner ... I think you better try and proof her wrong ... that you do care. But even if you don't ... well ... your loss then. Word of advice ... Do not under estimate the power of mouth because news travel ...

To Jenny ... you will always have us to help. Just holler, I don't mind helping ... I might cause more trouble ... but hey ... what's friendship if we don't laugh a lil, cause some trouble and still manage to give each other a hug at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment