Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This is a long post ...

Sekian lama, Puasa pun berakhir. Tak sempat menjemu kat IKEA juga.

Anywayz ... it has been a tough weekend. I looked myself in the mirror today and saw some fugly fellow with rotten hair, hangover look, baggy eyes, bad breath and depressing complexion. Lack of sleep, lack of confident and a whole lots of pity crap shit. Whatever it is ... I am facing myself la ... Back to blog sphere, where do I begin ... let's go according to chronological order ...

Friday ...

Actually my weekend started earlier ... I took medical leave on Friday and spend the whole night being taken care by Grace. As a sister ... she did a swell job. Thanks girl for driving me around, visiting places, eating mcD, forcing meds down my throat and being with me ... didn't want to stay home and you have been a great company. You too Vynn!!!

Amazingly, after the 4am MCD breakfast and 2 hours of sleep later, we are up for Dim Sum! We had talks ... I realize that's what we do. Talk talk talk. You girl have been very supportive and I will remember to bring myself up, take good care of myself and believe in my dreams. OK ... I still doubt that ... but like you girls said ... it's not my battle alone. Anyway, I brought my D80 along and pictures pictures ...



Grace ... aka ... Ta Jie


I miss her already ... come down soon k! Muax


Yummy ... I love love love ... the mien mien fried thinge ... er ... can't remember the name


Then the girls decided to get a hoop ... konon mahu kuruskan the waist


I never even consider buying that ... NEVER ...unless mahu jadi Kate Moss



Saturday ...

As soon as the girls drove me back. I was as dead as ever ... thanks to the heavy dose of meds. I slept ... till 6pm. When I was awake ... no one was home. My aunt had a miscarriage and everyone drove back to Perak to visit her. I still didn't know why I was left at home until I got a sms from my mum:

"Take care of the house"

I rolled my eyes. Damn ... I am going to rot at home. I hate it when the house is empty. It's either I rot at home or I rot outside. Second choice seem more viable. I felt like clubbing, and who was the right person to call? Who else than Jimmy Glam!!! Cepat tukar baju and I drove to his place. We were at Sugar Club (I find that name ... weird) but they serve Vodka Lime ... yummy! Sky, Raymond and friends were there too. But Jimmy, Ed, Wick, Claire and a bunch of us adjourn to LQ ... as the crowd were mainly ... young boys. We went into LQ and it was PACKED! That was like the first time I was there ... without someone to cling onto. I just held onto Claire and ask her to company me. So we dance away to awful music and sigh away to the beat. At the end, seeing Ed drunk was the most memorable event of the night ...

"Wo yao chi Pao Pi"


Sunday ...

I drove home and took care of the house that night. A long, slow drive at 5am. I look at the road and it reminded me of something nice. I got home and doze off.

As soon as I was awake. Mum's back. So weird. One day they are gone ... and one day they are back. Went off for second round and this time around... I got drunk. Not "drunk" but high. Claire was having fun seeing two drunks (jimmy and I) talk ... I can't remember what I said. Well, only she knows ... After a whole lots of dancing (and running around), drinking and laughing ... everyone slept like babies. Except me of course ... being the special "notti" baby ... I watched the monday sunrise and still feel like crap shit ... alcohol la tu! Sakit kepala tak boleh tido la!

OK, clubbing straight for two nights in 4 different clubs was tiresome. One way of releasing stress, working your abdominals (with all the body row and hip shake, it gotta work), meeting new friends and sweat. The reason why we were club-hopping-around were because; bad music good crowd ... or good music with no crowd. There's always something missing and it's very sad. Well, at the end, I reckon the company is more important. My partner for both night was mostly Claire (the GF I never had!) and thanks Wick for the shoulder ...

Monday continues on ...

Jogoya!!! I was literally a zombie walking around ... gathering food. Half asleep, half hungry and half dead. It was fun afterall ... me and Claire really shared everything ... my gawd ... I tell you ... she is really becoming the GF ... haha ... dream on! Anyway ... here are some pictures ...


Claire, Wick, Jimmy


Some of Ed and Jimmy's friends ... actually everyone is there already :P


Thanks Er Ge ... there is nothing more I can ask from you


I love this lighting, damn it! Too bad I wasn't in a coat ... or not could have pose abit for Lust, Caution! Hhahaha


After the makan session, we went jalan-jalan at Pavillion. Tired as hell ... but what the heck. BTW, Thanks for the invitation SL ... Do we get to see Jolin that night? Haha!!! Sekian 2 jam berjalan .. I KO inside Jimmy's car. As soon as I was home, I had only 3 hour to sleep before work. As I step out of the car, Jimmy gave me a look. A look of concern and love I missed a lot. I told myself ... OK ... time to swallow a few tablets and get plenty of rest. I did ... and after 8 hours of monotonous work ... here I am ... looking at myself in front of the mirror and saw this fugly fellow with rotten hair, hangover look, baggy eyes, bad breath and depressing complexion. Lack of sleep, lack of confident and a whole lots of pity crap shit ... blogging



FINE, the truth is I miss spending the weekend the old way ... but well ... time to go to bed.




1 comment:

  1. Cheer up! Don't always get sad ... it's bad for health

    ReplyDelete