Thursday, October 18, 2007

Peggy's fault!

Peggy told me that eating makes you happy. I don't think so! With my eating behavior ... it's making me fat rather than happy. I mean, having extra fat is not a bad thing for me, but when I have this "tyre" on my waist and everything else is like a lamp post ... it's horrible!

AND

why the food-aka-fats only goes there? Why not my arm? or my legs? or my flat chest? ... one way or another ... it only concentrates on the stomach and all around it.

Try stuffing a huge pelampung onto a lamp post ...

Now ... that's me if I continue to believe Peggy that eating makes you feel happy. Somehow, after eating during break time at work ... I do feel better ... and jenny makes delicious deserts ...

OK!

CONCENTRATE ON THE PELAMPUNG LAMP POST ...

1 comment:

  1. y u put my name so big in ur blog? n it's not sumthing good, ggrrrrr!!!!! i still belif tht eating will make u feel happier espeacially sweet stuffs. u dun hav to worry bout ur bicycle tyre la, u need fats to build muscle, u got no fats at all tht's y u ain't got any muscles. japanese girls call those guys without muscles a wimp. hahaha......

    ReplyDelete