Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wah!

OK ... it's been a month. Yea ... it felt like years ... but reality is ... it's still a month. I almost forgot the art and fun of growing up, being alone ... walking in the park at night, driving around and just be honest to yourself. Feel what you want, be what you want and do crazy things. Claire, Sarah and Jimmy ... if you are reading this, better keep "that night" to yourself! .

To be honest, it was a mixed of both fun and pain. But face yourself! It's one of the hardest things to do ... but it's worth it. Life is short man ... don't dwell into it. I amuses myself every time I want to do something new. I am beginning to like being alone. Don't get me wrong, not that I am a loner but I hate crowds. With all the time in the world, I actually spend more time with friends. Chatting away and bitching about stuff. Something I truly enjoy ... and now ... nothing is holding me back. I just can't wait till this coming weekend ...

Can't wait to meet Vynn and Grace. Mahu slumber ka? Hehe





BTW ... I love this building


by Denton Corker Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment