Thursday, June 22, 2006

Things Change

I've just browse through some pictures taken at least 3 years ago in my room. I should say, those pictures shall remained sealed and forgotten in my picture folders! My goodness; My fashion is all over the place, I look so tan till I am very sure why people those days assumed that I was malay, my body size were much thinner, my hair was the 80s type - where you comb to one side ones!, my room's wall were fill with pop posters ... 0_o ...

AND I can't even pull a smile! It was all over the place ... Believe it or not, I took a mirror and practice to smile! It was horrible. I couldn't get whether I was truely happy, smiling, laughing, grinning, forcing a smile or just pulling up my cheek to form a smile? Thank goodness - I am out of that phrase!

Come to think of it, I really grew alot. I dare to say that my fashion is not all over the place, I still look tan but not till the extend where I was mistaken as a malay, my body is fitter than previously, censored the hair style, my room's wall look like a wall now - no poster! and at least my smile, looks like 'one' now ...

I wonder what will happen in a few years time ??? Would I look different ... Hmmmm

PS - I did carpentry work in the furniture shop, staining chairs, painting cupboards, sanding furnitures and etc ... quite manly job. Never thought of the day I would do something like that ... The dust, the hammering, the boots, the carpenter ala mechanic look ... hmmmm ... Things ARE changing huh ???

8 comments:

  1. yeah, sex with the hunky carpenter on the table with woodsaw, hammer and everything else messy around is erotic aint it?

    ADMIT IT! U DID IT THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..not bad....next time can help me to fix my house's furniture lo...

    **fix..??hmmmm....**

    lol~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you might come up with something that beats Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we've got Andrew, the furniture guy.

    I guess I can count on you to do up the house in the future? :)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa. You do all thats weaty, manly carpentry stuff? HAWT!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. change?? nahhhh... u still WOOOO MEN!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. then when back to malaysia, you can look for mechanic job as a second job... (0_o) hahaha...

    kewell

    ReplyDelete
  8. xavier : TRUST ME! The workshop is not messy ... the boss wants every single dust to be out of sight ... CRAZEE ... With a boss like that ... nothing can ever ever happen!

    vynn-may : CAN! I charge you my weekly hour rate lo *ehehehe

    Dee : Huh? Come up something to beat IKEA??? That means I have to come up with "Easier to break furnitures" le??? LOL

    Ken : Sure ... I charge you cheaper rate la ... no need to convert ... but Vynn stays on 18aus per hour! LOL

    Savante : I think you should see me doing it before saying I look "HAWT" .... :p

    Leo : WOOO Men becomeing WOOD MAN soon!

    Kewell : You mean carpentry?

    ReplyDelete