Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Funny but true

It has been quite a productive day today. I manage all my work except my MBA assignment. Unfortunately, I was unable to connect to the stupid hotel's wifi. Can you believe it? Singapore Hotels ... konon

Since last night was just a big blunder, I spent half the night with Eagle for dinner and dessert... and the other half with Dong and his partner. They are planning to get married after 5 years of being together.

After listening to their stories and actually gotten the official invitation to their "still planning" engagement at London, the only two thing I could think of at that present moment was;

1. Where am I gonna save that much of money for London?
2. Are they serious ... REALLY serious?

They look like it and definitely sound like it. So I bit them all the best wishes and may they add more photo frames to their amazing achievement and adventure. Yeap, their home is filled with envious pictures of their journey, travel destinations and damn some really sexy ones too but mostly they look awesome as a pair! I shall now look up to them as my idol couple. *wink

No comments:

Post a Comment