Saturday, June 27, 2009

What is wrong la!

I am suppose to write about something, but I cannot remember. Just a quick note ... I believe the coming few days, I would be very busy trying to complete Anand Bungalow's project. Hopefully by then, I can spend some time trying to get Norton Russell out. As of now, I won't be trying my luck hoping that the collection can sustain my living. It's not like I am living an expensive, fab-glam life but I would like to. Haha

So anyone who wants to be my model for free-of-charge, please feel free to drop me an email. I do have some projects going on and would require models of all age, race, color and gender. If you have any friends or family who might be interested, do drop me a line too ...appreciate the effort. Portfolio is available for view upon request.

Ok, I still cannot remember what I want to write. Better pass James back his laptop or he would kill me for hogging to his only laptop at Starbucks.

Before that, everyone! everyone! a moment of silence and tribute to two very famous person;

King of Pop - Michael Jackson
All American Beauty - Farrah Fawcett

No comments:

Post a Comment