Friday, June 26, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

Don't know why, but I am quite addicted to this song. It kinda reminds me of my youth ... weird I know! Anyway, to my dearest friend Eva ... I didn't mean underdog the way I meant it ... I think you would have known me trying to be Stewie from Family Guy but kinda failed at it. Sad Sad.



That's not the sad thing that happened anyway. Just as I thought life was treating me better ... sigh, I am overthrown into another challenge again. I don't know why but I am more calm this time around. I hope I can handle my personal issue better and K can too. Well, I know I am not alone in this but I really hope the most important person can stand out more to fix it. It may be a little too much to ask anyway#!

Well ... back to drowning myself in BEPeas' music.

No comments:

Post a Comment