Monday, June 15, 2009

Danny and Jun Wedding day

After days of unhealthy sleeping behavior, series of emails sent, working in front of the PC for hours non stop, taking pictures on alternate days for the past week and editing them when I have time, I finally completed ONE MAJOR TASK!

Before I move on, I would like to thank Jun and Danny for commissioning me to photograph their wedding dinner last week at the Tropicana Golf and Country Resort. Here are a few pictures of em!

Beginning of course with the prep session before the night starts!






She is so cute here, eating her burger and looking beautiful, caught her in action with the dress - perfecto!




Down to the details, her "wizard-of-OZ" shoe










The man and the lady of the night!






What is a wedding dinner without the bridegroom kissing the bride right?




I love taking pictures of the bride naturally smiling ... reminds me of my first shoot for Sheryl and Edmund


Unfortunately my camera is not as high-tech ... or else, this picture would have been superb ... the chandelier and her ... classic!

NOW! Happy guest! The hardest part to take in weddings, in my own opinion of course.














The bride's grandpa




Even babysitting is FUN!


The bride's father - happy through out the night!


Couple first dance as husband and wife ...

Time to get emotional. The hugging pictures ...






So touching ... love the expression!






Together ... forever ...

So sweet. Thank you Danny and Jun for believing in my empty portfolio,amateur camera skill but yet still entrust me the heavy responsibility to record your romantic, fun and cute night. Hope you love the pictures too ...

Definitely can do better ... MUST be better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment