Saturday, June 6, 2009

I hope I am falling at the right hole

Friday night and I am infront of my PC, working ... listening to Louis Armstrong and Chris Botti. Do I have a life? I began to question ....

Its amazing how determination and self discipline can get into you. I think it's all in a day's work and also life long lesson. I always ask myself a question, why and what (ok fine, two question!) am I doing? Every single day, I asked myself that ... just so that I could breath a little extra, walk a little extra more and keep that insecurity locked up a lil stronger.

Being alone in my crib and looking through tons of photos, galleries, portfolios, lightboxes and online libraries make me realize something, something I should have notice. This thing I am doing now needs more dedication, hardwork and time than I expect it. Time ... especially this... time ... has become so crucial at this point. Anyway, I started Norton Russell ... something I wanted to do for a long time. Not because of the product, interest, passion or prospect but to test my wits and skills in business handling and development. Creating one out of thin air, being a part of it, running it and getting the product out was not a simple skill of sprikling icing on cake.

I am thankful I get each day to myself, some days hard, some days extremely difficult, somedays easy going, some relax, some stressful and some wasteful ... But regardless of how the days turned out, my determination still screams for the result I anticipate and long ... hopefully I can see it soon ...

So, now it is only a matter of battle between time ... and self determination. I hope I win ...

No comments:

Post a Comment