Friday, June 19, 2009

Sleeping in and Su Fei B-lated Bday

I slept almost 11 hours today. Clocked in time to Lalaland about 2am and officially clocked out at 1pm. It was the first time I had such a deep and cozy sleep. I am quite sure I will be getting a headache later for having TOO MUCH sleep, but I reckon I paid all my sleep debts. Moreover, for the past few days ... I have been emotionally stress and physically tired.

Well, that aside ... I was about to post up some pictures last week, but my working schedule was so hectic ... I felt like I was running some 24-7 support line for maxis - alone. So ... the pictures are of R5 again! Double dose in one month ... for Su Fei. We had a night out drinking and makaning, and here are the pics from Trix's Cam:


Su Fei! Happy Birthday gurl ~~~




My Angels ... haha ... I wish


R5 again!





Yeap, we were at this place called Brussels at Jaya One. I hope I spelled the name correctly. This place is crowded with people and located directly opposite a cafe called Two Monkeys. The booze here is cheap and because it is crowded with people, you get chicks and dicks everywhere. Of course, they are not the high society type ... mostly students and young adults. Good place to deco yourself and show off ... Now I know why we took Su Fei there! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment