Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time to change ... differently

I've been cleaning my room. It is always messy and I am so tempted to just *again* change the interiors. Having a room around the size of 7 feet by 10 feet ... it is really like living in a Japan capsule house. My advantage is of course having it as a room rather than a house but I am having difficulties in getting everything inside drawers, behind curtains, under table and bed. Yeap, I am good in safekeeping my stuff and hiding them somewhere in the room.

When I was doing the routine of hanging my clothes, cleaning my table and drawers, I realize that I wanted to do something different this time around. Instead of trying to be practical, for once, I will try to add aesthetic value onto my interior. A different touch and application, but with one similar motive ... to get a more "breathable" and "liveable" room...

Thus, the challenge begins ... time to put on my thinking cap and "tok tok" the calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment