Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Madhuri and my ABs

OH MY GAWD! Two more weeks and I am off to Redang! My abs are still so small and hidden! After my consistent abs workout for the past month, I would have to say that my lower torso is the opposite of prominent. Damn, how do you get abs like Brian's? SHITE!

Anyway, since Leo posted a blog about Madhuri Dixit a few days ago ... I tried plan B. B for Belly, B for Bollywood, B for Bounce like Madhuri Dixit. YES! She is a fantastic dancer and since crunches may not be the efficient way to get the abs out, I now subject to Bollywood Cardio!

Here are a few samples.








and my FAVOURITE *SCREAM* ... Devdas, Aishwarya Rai ~ and Madhuri ...




Damn! I didn't know that Bollywood song is so danceable. GANAS! PANAS! Move aside Lady GaGa!

No comments:

Post a Comment