Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kenny's Bday ...

Happy Birthday Kenny! After a night out with Kenny, having Kampachi buffet at Equatorial Bangi and chilling at Delicious Dua Residency, I am finally home ... with a strong determination to rest. Sleep well and most likely practice it. Sorry Erwin, had to skip clubbing this time around!


HAPPY BURFDAY!

The reason is because, according to my latest health test I lost 3 KG ... compared to my previous fitness screening test, which was done a month ago. Previously, I was gaining weight and progressively getting muscle mass (hooray!) and maintaining body fat at 10% which is healthy (double hooray!). But when today's report came in ... I lost both body mass, muscle mass and body fat ... which has raised the alarm on both my fitness alert and my trainer was worried as well.

We narrowed down the factors to only either; diet and rest ... which is most likely the latter caused by sleeping late, getting stress and etc. So, I am going on a fast-track regime for managing tough schedules and proper rest along with heavy protein and carb based diet. Hopefully I can regain my weight in 2 weeks time and resume to train again at my comfort rate.

Maybe the health screening machine spoil hor ... LOL

PS - Dad did his first check-up and everything is on the bright side. He is beginning to walk more often and currently nursing back at home. Hopefully in a week or two, he will be able to resume his daily activities and consider staying in the office when working, instead of travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment