Friday, July 24, 2009

Quick Updates

I've been missing for close to a week from my blog. I apologise for this absence as I was away busy with many things that doesn't earn me an income! Haha. Anyway, I am feeling really tired and sleepy but I KNOW there is a need to just blog something before my readers (I am so surprised and thankful to have known that I have quite a few) think I am somehow dead ... or in attempt to create another abandoned-dead blog.

Well... so lets do this in short point form sentences and with a brief description.



Eva Diva Bday

Last saturday, I was running around. Went to 3 universities to gather information about Master studies requirements and also to an audition for hair commercial. Will skip the brand since I am most likely not getting it. After running around, I finally settled down when Grace 大姐 picked me up and we were hunting for Eva's gift at Pyramid. Mind you, it was not an easy task but fairly enjoyable one. I was in heat ... shopping heat and knowing that my allowances would not allow any compulsive spending spree, I made Grace try on so much tops, it was unbelieveable.

At the end, we manage to bought a one-piece vintage dress for our dear friend and off we went back to bath (with such amazing speed), dressed up and headed towards Delicious at Dua Residency again! Haha ...



Eva brought his man and we had lots of fun, chapping and bursting into laughters! Happy Burfday eh!



Lily & Lester's Wedding

Then it was crazy-wacko Lily and lawyer-extravagant Lester's wedding at Ritz Carlton Residence. I tell you! This is definitely my first-upperclass-rich couple wedding. Everyone was appropiately dressed, ladies and girls in dresses, gowns, and beautiful fashion threads. Men on the other hand was in suit, bow, tie, tux and anything casual I saw was a guy in button cowboy shirt. Crowd was awesome, well spoken and very socialable. I manage to even meet new people and network myself! Unbelieveable. The preps was beautiful and simple, of course thanks to 二哥. That boy really have talent I tell you!

He also designed two dresses (available upon request) and it was red-carpet standards! With swaroski blingblings and light weight silk pieces, the dress flows with elegance no one can find at bridal shop. Here is a pic of Lily, being the greek goddess as what we called her (she calls it virgin mother) ... and another one of her in red dress ... the devil's samba as what I called her (she calls it bloody slut) ... hehe



Just to clear things out, I am not the wedding photographer of the event ... so no pictures to see! Haha. I clearly was there to just snap pictures of the decorations (as part of helping my bro with his portfolio) and enjoying myself with great company. Of course, I will also remember the part where Lily's mum grab my ass and was trying to hook me up with her male secretary! Haha. Aunty! You are awesome and young !

To the newlyweds, get a baby quick! Haha



Weird Encounters in Gym

I have also been to gym this few days and been getting some weird encounters. I told Sara and Kok about it, even Ethan knows too. I tell you, some uncles really need a big slap in their face. Really man, have some class act and please for the sake of your own mentality and maturity, show a little respect, class and dignity when it comes to seduction. Ok, the better word to use here is cruising.

In total, there have been 3 uncles hitting on me. One of them winking me and clearly his eyes were directed into the shower cubicles, I told him "no" with a stern voice and walked off. Yesterday, there was this other uncle ... with a tummy waist line close to the size 36 and definitely needs to consult a skin doctor for his skin problem ... walking in and out of the steam room, trying to eye my private parts. I stood up and adjourned to the sauna. He walked in a few minutes. I walked out back to the steam and he followed. We did this a few times and I went straight to the shower. He of course, went to the opposite one and started coughing ... Ignorance here works best

Just today, another uncle ... this one was a regular cheapo cruiser. How I know? Kenny told me about this flubber. He cracks a conversation with me, or was trying to and again my "cibai face" immediately reacted to a "Not interested". I walked away and showered. He went next to mine and started sticking his butt to the glass wall and let out numerous mild groans. A few more groans. I became disgusted. GOSH! If the first groan didn't get any reaction from me, DAMM IT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOU LET OUT 10 MORE?

Some people just can't hold themselves in the mirror. I am not saying that I am stud or something or that I fancy such attention. It's a compliment if someone says you are charming, good looking etc ... but it's an insult when someone just wanna wank you off in the gym.

I just wish this people would wake up and go for their own league. Why can't the right person do the sweet ol thing of courtship, proper dignified and respectable act of interest and passionate hints? I would enjoy it provided its from the right guy!



How about dad?

Took dad to Assunta just a few days ago for his second round of check. Apparently he is all well. His leg still swell alot but the doctor reassure us that it is only normal because his veins are broken and will require some time to grow back, perhaps 2-3months. Unless it is painful and swell to look like an elephant leg, a surgery is dued. Well, whatever it is, dad's leg is swelling without pain and definitely doesn't look like an elephant leg.

He is going back to Malacca tomorrow to file police report, correcting and adding details to the previous one made by his boss. Of course, he would be accompanied by close friends and also mum's safety amulet!


Well ... that's about it and as of work ... I'll skip it. nothing much to talk about work anyway. Yawn Yawn. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment