Saturday, May 21, 2005

Trial and Error

I have not been sleeping. My face looks like the moon, my body ache, feel like throwing up every now and then, still stuck in yesterday's mood; i have make my point to be more progressive today. That is when, this new design came about. I prefer this one than the previous one. Much more simplier and has a lil of me everywhere through-out the blog. DUH!

Decided not to go gym, not to go to Pasar Seni for my GC111 signature project, not to eat lunch as there arent any for me to scavenge on and worst, my body will not stand the sunny day. I might just faint, as my zombified body is running on muah's extra motor. hahaha. Parents are away also to Cameron! That means my the entire house is mine for this weekenD! YAHOO

Spinning to the entire torrent file of Gavin Degraw's album chariot, my bro downloaded a week ago, i begin pressing buttons, redesigning using macromedia and plunge myself into the HTML codes. Man, it is surely tough but thanks to Kenny's previous tuition lesson, it kinda learn a few things or two and i certainly made it easier for me to manipulate those funny "codes"

Problems??? I do not know is it my sleepy eyes or my cloud9 brain that i see unrelated "blue" or "purple" colours on my blog. Those links you press on - got what i mean? On my template preview setting, it looks alright but under www.andrewkin.blogspot.com, it look horrible out of design. It was not suppose to be there! hmm ... i figure it out later. Guys, if you do see any, do page me or buzz me - i need to alter the codes again *sigh* here comes the labyrinth again!

Well i think i am going to try and get some sleep. See ya blog!

3 comments:

  1. you made me write something...

    BLERRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!

    well, at least no more ugly blue colour rite? i prefer your previous header. much suitable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, with the help of Lynn and B, i manage to get those ugly blue fonts out before any blogger dies reading it! haha. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmms, I don't see blue fonts, but I don't know why, it takes a long looooooong time for your headerto load on my page. Maybe it's my Internet, or your photo file too big. :P

    ReplyDelete