Wednesday, May 4, 2005

All in a day

Finally went to Tesco, Puchong today. I have never been there before but i kinda get the concept - hypermarket like Carrefour or Giant. Everything there is like cheap and sold in bulks (not all of them actually). Reasons for me to go there is simple; Vynn needs to go there to do some shopping and need a lift home and as Grace can't fetch her, i volunteer. Moreover, i have nothing else to do and its about time for me to visit that place. Since i am going there, i my as well search for my Pokka Green Tea drink (mum drank all the previous one she bought - how greedy and selfish ... HMMPH!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and so the hunt for the greentea begins!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i seek, i found, i bought - many ... cheap mah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
in addition, i even bought my 1st pink shirt! muahaha

Finish part one, begin part two! I was at mamak with my big bro, Jenny and some gym friends at USJ9 after a whole hardcore cardio workout at gym. Was not that hungry, so decided to take on something light. As we were ordering, suddenly someone started to like shout some hindustani language and everything was chaotic. The mamak waiter asked us to just resume calm and continue what we are doing (which was ordering food but the attendant himself was stacking chairs from the empty table behind us). All the attendance from the mamak started to fold tables and it seem like a bomb struck the neighbourhood ... (for a moment i was glad!) and then we realize some government officers came in a truck, they are trying to catch, confiscate, summon or whatever you call it - mamak stalls that put out tables on streets. YES! its illegal. Everything was quite dramatic. Let you see some pics i took :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tables were kept ... darn its alot of tables!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hah! bribe le ... bribe le ... negotiation as usual to escape law!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
before they came ... and ... after they came! hahaha

That was quite drama. me and my friends just laughed at them, though some of the governement officers notice me taking pictures. They stare and look but i just smiled. I suppose they can't do anything to me. I was just eating at the mamak as normal civilian and if they "kacau" me, i will so send the pictures to newspaper publication pretending i was a journalist! hahahaha ... bite me

Last thinge, i lost my student ID. yes here comes! FUCK FUCK FUCK

1 comment: