Sunday, May 22, 2005

Simple Weekend Outing

Visited Albert's house today. Wow, it was so cool! The pink gate, purple kitchen, sea breeze living room, LG high-end artistic aircond, comfortable sofa and delicious food he made certainly made the worth of me walking through a gang-fighting indians downstairs, more than 5 minutes of waiting for the "darkwater" lift and also heavy smelly indians. 2 thumbs up for the view too! Man i m beginning to like condo at higher level, with good view that is!

After sending James back from Albert's bout 12am, i decided to take drive around - its amazing how i can still stay awake after almost 48 hours of none sleeping. My body felt heavy but my eyes and mind are still quite awake. As i drive and puff, my eyes begin to feel dry due to contact lense and the cold aircond kinda make me feel comfortable - to fall asleep, which is not good! I swore i would fall asleep but i reached Old Klang Road and went to Kiven's corner. Passed Kenny's condo. It was lighted, Kenny was around with his friends and as the vacant neighbours all glow in darkness - their condo stands out clearly. Anyhow, Kiven's roti kaya and milo ais kept me awake a while. And i was on my way driving again heading down to Bangsar, pass a police road block, and turn into Help Institute. Exited somewhere near to SS2 and speed down the Kelana LDP highway. Dad's wira is a wonder compared to muah's Kembara! Back in Sunway and there were illegal races all over the road.

Reached home half dead after stopping at 2 traffic light near to Summit, enter room stripping myself and begin listening to the tribal princess, Nelly Furtado's - The grass is green while i input this. I sense dreamland coming my way. Hope tomorrow's meeting goes well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment