Sunday, May 1, 2005

A brand new face

After a whole lot of work for the last 2 weeks, i finally finish designing and coding my blog! Before a brief of what's been happening in my past non-blogging-content, i would like to send my highest graditute and many many many thanks to a fabulous brilliant and well support; to my forever best of friends, Kenny Tai! You all should visit his blog! Designed and coded in 6 hours ... man he is good!

Now, for the past 2 weeks, i have been bombarded with a whole lot of stress and school work. Most of you all that have seen me must have got shocked how i look! Pimples! Yeah ... i am very d drama wan, i cannot stand those thinges! PR media strategy was due (very difficult assignment which i did not gain enough support from my team mates, good but not good enough), then i have GC111 potrait marker rending to do, MCI211 Anita's presentation, PR Media interview assigment, GC111 photography work, FTV story feature script, GC111 weekly homework to show my lecturer and also the blogspot thinge to finish up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The last day of my "hellish" week, from left, sy, vynn, grace & me

Sigh* Now you know how busy i was! hahaha but everything ended quite well thanks to again my beloved friends who has stand by me, supported me and some even helped me with my assignment - Damaris, your d bomb. I love you! Hugs. It is 1st May, and this is my official 1st blog for my brand new face - andrewkin, puzzles and pieces - cracks of my life and feel free to drop me any comments or so!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment, worth the sweat and hardship i went through

    ReplyDelete