Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My "neighbours"

You know what they say about neighbours right? In primary (moral classes), i was taught by my teacher to respect my neighbours and treat them with oranges during chinese new year and visit them when they are sick. That happen with my Indian family neighbour who was very nice! but everything nice must come to an end. They moved out - to a bigger and better environement. Then in secondary school, i was taught to be a nice neighbour, always considerate, respectful and helpful. I did my part (will skip the justification) but well, my neighbours certainly did not went through schools I say!

Neighbour 1, is stingy, action and boastful! Aunty 1 is a pain the arse! She has like 3 cars in her house and only 2 person knows how to drive. Aunty 1 is a fulltime housewife and uncle 1 drives to work. That i would understand, but her cars are hocking car parks around my neighbourhood. I have 3 cars and 4 person driving. I know it doesnt matter but she is just so stingy. She does not park her cars in a understanding way. She doesnt care about her neighbours, she just park wherever she likes and when people (her neighbours) comes back from work, she will monopoly the parking without regret. Worse, she has a sister that lives in Puchong coming frequently to her place and park at somebody elses' front garden parking. She even said to another neighbour which somehow the gossip got into my front door that she got the 3rd car because she needed more cars. Dear, sell one then since only two of you drive. I always see the other car left on the same spot for days! Then where would other people park? My friends who pay me visits park at the street behind or like 10 blocks down the street thanks to some people! Even her neighbour park 2 cars inside (1 at parking lot & the other at the mini-inner garden - poor thing) And when people like hint about parking space, she says "yah yah, people all park everywhere until i got no parking also!". I wanted to just go like "Yo Fat ass! look whos car is everywhere huh...!" One day i am so gonna scratch some cars!

Neighbour 2 is rude, young, ugly and sick! Students will be the issue here. Yes, they painted the house looking so beautiful but let me tell you something more interesting. They have 3 little cute puppies! YES 3! and for those of you that have been to my house, having 1 shih tzu would be a killer as there is not enough space. This pathetic enthusiast of animal cruelty not only have 3 lil pups that will grow to be medium size dogs, they used to have 1 white bitch which almost tore my 7 year old sister apart when she came back from school. Luck was not on the dog (as if there is luck being with an owner like that!) - she was crippled as one of my neighour beat the hell out of the dog for reasons; she poos everywhere anywhere, bark and attack people(me once, but i landed a kick on her face), mate with other dogs and got into fights with other dogs attracting more each day as if they were making another "fight club" - the dog version movie. SO, she was beaten and her leg sprained, but what made me sick was not only the owner did not took her to the vet, they throw her somewhere to live! AND NOW, they have 3 dogs. I pity the lil creatures and i pity the owner for having bad karma. In addition, my mum collect rents from this particulat neighbour to hand the monthly rental to the real house owner. They never really pay on time. Last month (afew days back) my mum confronted them about paying late, and they scolded my mum for chasing them. Mum got mad, thats the end! They were late 1 month for rental paying and the scolded my mum. HOW PATHETIC AND STUPID! Worse, they say that the money used for rental was used by them for the car they bought brand new! Mum was like; "so?>?" and "what the fuck are you trying to say"? Of course, mum kept her silence and did more damages when she asked dad to settle the problem. Dad was like "Freddy" - and i heard they obey but Dad also offer them to move out.

Neighbour 3
The one that was never home, but always you get cars again parked evetywhere. I shall not dwell into this topic again

Neighbour 4
Mad! This is the neighbour that wacked the Bitch and had her a total makeover. He is crazy but well who isn't! Singaporean man who doesnt seem to work does gardening, washing car, going out on occassion, plays the piano, throws dishes when he doesnt get sex from the wife (YES WE CAN HEAR!) and got bad points in life when he hit a dog for illegal entrance to his home. Well, what can i say? He's a man that is depended on his wife.

Now this is 4 of my neighbours that lives very near to me! Well, like they say, you cant beat'em ... dont join'em if they are bad ... just teach'em a real nice lesson. Sue me!

1 comment: