Thursday, May 5, 2005

Again rising prices

I woke up today felt like a total loser. Been up for some hours last night searching for my lost student ID, woke up early to continue the search and even ask my family members to help out. The result was a bit sad but what got me into being moody is basically how i felt about myself. Notice I always lost things or at least assume or thought i lost something - it is like my habitual concious to do something like that, especially when i am busy or rushing. Today, i wore my pink shirt to school - to counter attack my mood. Hate to say this, but pink do make you boyish (not gay damm it!) and of course you feel like the next legally blonde strolling down school. It works for me, it made me happier. Then, during Anita's class (she was like scolding) and i look like Barbie coming late to class. HAHA but well, got back my essay assignment! Anita sures know how to penalize mark without justification (of course there is, in her notes - but there is still loop holes!)

As i was driving home, i bump into a gorgeous girl driving a BMW without her door closed properly. I thought:
1. She should be wearing pink today! or perhaps paint her BMW pink
2. She surely doesn't seem like a driver that look at her dashboard
3. I am very SURE a BMW will signal you when your door is not closed properly!
4. It will sure be expensive to replace a BMW door
5. She should be just putting a P sign on her car

Later, i got a message from my friend telling me that the petrol price will be raised, AGAIN! What is with the constant rising petrol cost? Someone like write something on it. I mean, at least pre-warn the consumer about what is excatly happening. I realise everyone just go with the flow when something like that happen. You can't stop em, join em! Shouldn't there be an organization globally that has a say in this kinda thinge? I mean we do have United Nation, WAO, WWF and what so ever, but none to stop the every ongoing of rise in petrol. Now, you have to pay tol and expensive petrol to use the road! Citizenship? Freedom? ... Need i say further *cross fingers, Anita surely will be proud of me! haha* Another stupid thing i notice is that, everyone just crowd the petrol station during this kinda time and like try their best to get their tank filled! How much can you save???? sigh* the most also RM5!!!!! Aiyo! Malaysians~~~ tell me what's new!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

come lets all pump by midnight ... can save more money

1 comment:

  1. you can save a lot more than rm5
    gov is pulling out subsidy la
    rising oil prices globally
    what do you expect?
    you have been warned

    d

    ReplyDelete