Monday, October 19, 2009

Breaking the rules

I finally went to step class! Yeah ... It's been close to 2 years since I last step. Due to my body size, I have resisted temptation from entering the class whenever I see a bunch of peeps turning, swirling and speedily moving on the step board. Today, I broke my vows and shed a few more muscles, hopefully only fats - when I just bluntly joined the Step Intermediate class at gym. It was a last minute thing and it was so much fun. I felt as if my troubles were all stampeded along the choreography. Although my legs are aching from the exercise, nevertheless I felt a sense of achievement. I managed to pull through the sets and enjoyed myself. My personal trainer of course gave me the "look" but he understood that a boy just need to let loose sometime.

Now, I need to find the same satisfaction in weight building. For a moment, I wish I was a different body type since I like cardio so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment