Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Tree

Literally have no time to write about anything. Its either I am busy with MBA, or I am busy with something else. Always busy people say. Sigh, I really want some time just for myself. Relight the passion for writing, reading and painting. Can that even happened? Curious ...

I am now lying in my bed, finally resting my head after a non stop 6 hours lecture on human resource and how the implication of different models worked, did not worked, useful, not really useful and in different context, yada yada yada. Really a? Academic must be that analytical one? Not only head pain but eye pain trying to get all the info right ...

Wanting to write a poem ... wrote the first few line, somewhere between the lines of an apple tree ... but now, I am decided to abandon it. Brain dead... Hopefully this mental state doesnt lead to something dramatic or melancholic ... I deserve to be tired too rite?

2 comments:

  1. apple tree..
    i found an apple tree...
    the apple looks nice to me...
    so i took and ate it for free...

    hehehhe.... (my kind of poem)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... it rhymes!

    Mine was abit more on the devastating and non-understandable side...

    Heres a snippet of it

    The apple tree bears great fruits, green and red
    I can't help but smile with intentions
    and so I stab myself, drowning in the same red
    Helpless, lying, smiling seeing visuals ...

    ReplyDelete