Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whore for eyewear

Yes, I am referring to me. In the past few weeks, I have collected some eyewears - a new found hobby! Today I saw this guy at gym wearing an Oakley Whiskers - glasses type. I didn't know that it came as a normal specs ... K used to have it but in the form of shades.

I am dying to get one for myself. DYING! It's not that expensive but lately, I am in debts. I have no choice but to put that idea aside till I clear my credit card.

Look at it ... BEAUTIFUL RITE? I didn't even know it look so rave and cool ...

Photobucket

For the Whiskers, no more shopping, no more expensive dining, no more eating outside, no more snacks, no more gifts, no more trips to overseas after Thailand, no more expensive hair cut and definitely no more spending unnecessary money!

Ok, back to editing photos so that I could upload them and sell them and earn more money! Buahaha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment