Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Washboard Abs

Tomorrow, I am going to start the regime-abs exercise! I've always do sit-ups and so forth but the belly is still around. Yes, I am talking about the pelampung..

A few days ago, I did chin-ups and realizes that my abs was a bit strainful. Feeling curious, I did some brief research and found out that sit-ups doesn't give you great looking abs. It certainly will never give you washboard abs!

Yes ... WASHBOARD ABS!



The key to perfect looking abs like the top is basically to:

1 - Diet ... split your meal into smaller meals. Divide the normal 3 mail meals to 6 small meals. Basically reduce Carb in takes and increase Protein-based food. Eat more Brocolli. No Carbs after 8pm and No soft drinks!

2 - Cardio. Not Body Step, Not running - Not ordinary Cardio. Turbulence Workout. Sprint for 30 seconds to 1 minute and walk for 5 minutes. Repeat exercises. Have one super fast hyper cardio, followed quickly by one long relaxing cardio.

3 - Basic Leg lifts and Abs Workout. Crunches included (urgh!)

4 - Complimentary workout such as dips and chin-ups, Yoga or plank-exercises to help in strengthening the core and lower body area.


Seem quite simple. Anything but strainful-repeated Abs crunches! I am going to give this advice a shot. Hopefully I look much better before the Gala Dinner or during my upcoming Photo Shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment