Monday, August 20, 2007

Langkawi ...

... here I come! Can't believe it is August already. The last time it was August, I was back in Australia - enjoying spring. Sigh, time flies. Since I was back in Malaysia, I reckon life has not been really that bad. Work was not bad, could be better.

Anyway, I will be away on vacation with my family in Langkawi, far north for four days. Then, while driving back south, we will stop by at Penang for my graduation! Finally ... the ceremony is here! I am all packed and ready to go. I wonder will Vynn have enough time to meet me up.

Thanks Anthony for temaning me on Sunday! Lastly, I would like to thank all my friends for my blated birthday gifts; the three design books from PageOne Kinokuniya and chipping in for my future camera gadget. Hugs, Love ya'all.


Hide all

No comments:

Post a Comment