Tuesday, December 6, 2005

My Gym Gang

I think alot today. Actually, not the whole day. I met up with the gang after they gym, as I was too tired to workout and I needed to rest my right arm. It is getting better. Thanks for those who asked about it.

Anyway, we went for dinner. A gang of us. Me, Kenny, Jenny, ChooiYin, Brian, Anthony, Jeremy, Justin and Claire. As all of us sat at the table munching away, I thought deeply that I will certainly miss this bunch of guys alot. I looked at everyone properly, just to treasure that moment with them.

Will miss Kenny's joke and his wild actions, Will miss Ta Ge around being bitched and his talks, Will miss the Brian's outrageous "laugh-out-loud" laugh and his cuteness, Will miss Jeremy's tongue teaser, Will miss Chooi Yin's positive support and chat, Will miss Jenny's company, tender, loving and care, Will miss Justin's wacky funny conversation, Will miss Claire's politeness and warm smile ... and as I ponder further, my thoughts went to the entire gang. Smiling to myself, I had so many flashback of everyone;

Genting trip, Leo's Bday, Juwita's Bday, NikeTribe Challenge, Anthony's bday, LQ outing, our Frangi visit and the times we bump into each other in gym, chat, laugh and went for dinner together-gether!

Still remember the 1st time I met Leo, Juwita and Azyei. They were so much fun! We dyed our hair together, laughed together and I watched each of them achieved something special in their own lifes, Leo moved into her own home, Azyei won NikeTribe Jam and Juwita getting a new baby again! Will miss Leo's wacky jokes and pose, Juwita's subtle divaness and Azyei warm-loving hugs and bitchyness. Then, of course will miss Jimmy who I havent seen for a long time. Sigh*

Also not to forget; Janet, Chee Ling, Yeaw & Selina ; who had been more than friends. Not to mentioned; Alvin who has been a happy-fruit and cheerful guy among us who had shared so much with me!!! Thank you for not giving up on our friendship

*sob sob*

I will miss you guys when I m at OZ! Thank you so much for everything you had shared, top to bottom! I thank god for every single great things you guys had brought into my life - joy, pain, laughters, special moments and not to forget the bitching session. Thank you so much! HUGS*

7 comments:

  1. You're leaving for Aus?

    All the best in Australia dude! Great opportunities lie ahead... Don't see the separation as permanent, but as a temporary one ;)

    Your friends will still be here when you are back... ;)


    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh andrew
    your profile says Giogio shirt wor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hu hu... sob sob sob... will miss u too... will miss your flower 'pictionary'... but, as Colin said... we'll b here when u get back... u r coming back aren't u? hmmm.... u have to come back...
    when u r there, we will read your blog every single day... and we'll update u every tiny itsy bitsy thing, that happened here... dun forget to bring back some cute koala kay... buhbye darling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yw[2k] : Hi colin! Yah, hopefully i will be back. Hopefully you guys can drop by too! haha

    Anoymous : you are?

    leonara : Leo! Hugs* Yeah, I shall bring a truck of Koala. Each one one! Hopefully they dont have quota on sneaking REAL koala back! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    u r going Aus?? Which city r u going to?? i thought u were busy with your film project??i am just a blog reader of urs and asked about ur penang trip previously....Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will miss you awesomely too, babe. Especially your carry-the-bride-over-the-threshold hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous : O? I have readers either than my friends? Hehehe. Welcome :P

    Azyei : Hi! Yeah better claim as much as you want before I go! haha

    ReplyDelete