Thursday, December 8, 2005

Movie Month

It's movie month!!! There is so much movie to watch! I am setting on my eyes on Narnia, Aeon Flux, Pontianak HSM, Perhaps Love, A Chinese Tall Story and 3rd generationnd ! Not to mention the coming; Underworld Evolution, Memoirs of Geisha and Cheaper by a Dozen 2!

Of course, I had watch Narnia last night with the gang. Not bad a movie. Love the scene where all the animals battle ala LOTR style! Am not really satisfy with the ending; as I think it should have been done better. Like the Witch bitch slap Aslan(The Lion) and Aslan cat claw her. Then the roll over the cliff together or something! Overall, there are SO MANY characters and most of them are under-developed; like Susan and that Centaur Captain. Sigh* Susan; whats the point of having so many arrows when you only use 2! What is the director thinking? Minimizing violent? Perhaps ... But overall, I like Beaver, Edmund, The Witch riding through the field being pulled by 2 polar bears (Thats style), the cheetah cat-fighting with white siberian tigers and the Griffin that flew and bombarded Minotaurs with rocks! Overall, Narnia was better than HPotter & TGOF.

Dying to watch Aeon Flux! Heard bad reviews about it. Anyone watched it yet and has any comments?

Perhaps Love is next! How can I resist girls sexy-dancing with beautiful legs, art direction and fantastic cinematography!!!

6 comments:

  1. Memoirs of a Geisha looked good. However, I hope it's better than the book, which I found a tad to unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should watch Perhaps Love instead of Aeon Flux :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't understand y people say Aeon Flux is bad.

    Maybe bcoz it's futuristic and needs a lot of exposure (from the audiences) to really get into it.

    To me, it's interesting. Depends on how u interpret it - deep meanings ;)

    Cinematography-wise: it's ka-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aeon Flux is good for me. Gaya movie, I like :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aysh : same! all film students would have thought about the same thinge! that was the 1st thinge that came into my mind!!! sigh* what happen to CT Hidden Dragon's pioneering asian wow factor???

    dee : Hmmm...Hollywood style. Better watch it with an open heart and you were suppose to borrow me the book! haha .. Your The Notebook still with me!

    yw[2k] : Heard Perhaps Love too artsy ... Will watch both. M into Art direction and Babe with guns! haha

    Ellovera : Yah ... Personal preference i suppose. Charlie Angels 2 was bad ... but i still LOVE IT TO BITS! HAHA

    Vini : Of course! Ala Tomb Raider ma! Of course gaya la! I like the lil silver balls that roll around the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe..I don't mind lending it to you. Though whether we meet up before you go far far to down under, is another matter all together.

    ReplyDelete