Saturday, May 16, 2009

K's new laptop

I am currently using K's new laptop to blog. I absolutely love the keyboard, the way it fits the machine and the way it just respond according to my fingers. OK, I am officially crazy. Anyway ... I am looking forward to get one myself one day after my 5 years old DELL dies. Haha, I am so bad ... wishing my own laptop to die.

It's unbelievable how technology advancement has caused laptop price to drop SO SO MUCH. K's lap machine is running at a very good internal system (not sure of the actual specs) but it is damn fast. Not only that, the lappie has a very nice sleek modern glossy look to it. K told me that it cost about RM1799 ... with 4G of RAM.

WHY WHY?

Think of it. People are crazy to spend so much on a phone instead... Why can cars be priced like that way? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment