Monday, April 20, 2009

Pillow time

Its been a week since my last post and almost 3 weeks since April passed. Today's the 20th. I just realize that I've been quite the loser skiing through my past 6 months after a full time job resignation. Although I did achieved many things within this short period, the process was fulfilling and fun with many obstacles to overturn and run ... I sleep enough, wake up with the right amount of energy to start my day, running important work errands and balancing it with studies and so forth ... but I am beginning to frown and have a little feeling of giving up. I am officially physically and emotionally drained ... tired by the endless instability.

I guess the results are slow to show or rather small in achievements. Perhaps my research and objective direction is flawed. Perhaps my expectation is deniable. Perhaps my certainty is unstable. Perhaps my courage and enthusiasm is delusional. Perhaps my goal and dream is way beyond my own means.

Should I put a pillow up my head and think, reconsider my course of action?

No comments:

Post a Comment