Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hott Hawt ...

I think it is about 33degree indoor and close to 35 outdoor today. Effect of global warming is hitting Malaysia and soon people who are under the sun more than 30minutes will be getting skin cancer. Ok, that's a cruel statement ... but you so have to agree with me ... it is getting freaking hot and its hotter than ever!

Ever notice that you can't actually drive without having your eyes hurt by the heat or sunlight? Ever wonder why the wind feels like a dessert breeze? Ever wonder why leather and car seats burn your bump everytime you are in a car? Ever wonder why you sweat even if you are under a fan indoor, shelter from the heat? Ever wonder why your clothes and pillow are warm even they are inside the house? Of course, provided you tak ada air cond on la!

GLOBAL WARMING!

I am in my room and I could feel the heat wave hitting me everytime I am near a window. The direct sun light burns. Gosh ...

This world needs more cool air or perhaps the Sun should rest a lil and go for a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment