Monday, April 13, 2009

Another daugther?

Mum had a conversation with me yesterday.

Mum : Boy, Mummy and Dad plan to help Ah Yee (aunt from singapore) to take care of this girl who needed some help with accommodation, since her dad is no longer around and her mother had to work in UK to further support the family.
Me : Ok, but for how long?
Mum : Some time I guess. As long as we could loh
Me : Wah. Ok...
Mum : Of course her mum will be paying a sum of money *amount* and also some expenditure for her stay with us
Me : That's quite a good amount
Mum : I agreed, that's why dad and I plan to ask you and your sisters for some help.
Me : Where is she going to sleep then?
Mum : Dad and I plan to move some cupboards from your sister's room into yours and turn your room into some kinda study-cum-wardrobe area.
Me : and I am going to be sleeping at???
Mum : You can stay at K's place rite?
Me : With opened eyes, Yes ... I can stay at his place.
Mum : You think he mind you moving in with him?
Me : Erm ... I need to ask him lo but I guess he has no problems
Mum : Good! It is decided then ...
Me : OK
Mum : Now let me tell you more about this lovely girl .... continue with stories

I wonder ... is this a coincidence, acknowledgement of some sort or some kinda plan to just kick me out of my comfort zone being at home? Either way, I have to ask K's permission to move in with him ... but something tells me that he totally dont mind! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment