Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Tag available

It's my third day at work. I enjoyed the training. Everyone is like a family. The environment is conducive, friendly, comfortable and laid-back, yet people are serious when there is work. Boss is a great guy! The VC (vice-president) which is his wife is an awesome lady. They make a lovely young and successful couple... Both are equally respected too. Everyone is a great, except my immediate superior, lets called him Senior. Senior always looked moody and unhappy. Not sure why but I suppose that is fate. Remember my internship?

So? What have I done so far?

  1. Read up on company history and the industry
  2. Studied the competitors and their products
  3. Research work on our product
  4. Navigation for company's working interface
  5. Had my eyes tired during the read-up session about licensing agreement (different copies)
  6. Setup for my mail, internal database and website account
  7. Eat lunch, slowly putting on weight and hate enduring the morning jam to work!

I am working in the morning shift for at least 2 weeks, just to grasp the basic knowledge about the industry and the skills required for the job. By the way, it's an account servicing job that deals with marketing and sales. My division is for the USA market. Due to that reason, after my training, I would be working from 11pm to 7am. Odd working hours, but the pay is not too bad and I get my afternoon life free.

That aside, due to my agreement with the company, I am not suppose to blog about work. But, I can't be bothered. I am going to respect and oblige to my words, but I am still going to blog about work! I am going to use representations and metaphors to relate to office work instead. That answers the Boss, VP and Senior. By the way, there are a number of pretty gals and cute guys in my office. BONUS! haha

Soon, I will have abs beneath my eyes

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...damn Andrew! You have cuties in your office. This ain't fair at all!

    ReplyDelete