Thursday, February 24, 2005

Power of No.4

This four days has been quite fun and i would say calm for me. I have so far achieved many things in this digit, the number 4:

four days without smoking!
party of four (soong sisters and me) being happy go lucky without stress!
my bunch of bitches gang of 4 ...
four amazing wonderful lecturers for my new unit course!
four days of workout - i feel so well toned at the moment
four new CDs! hahaha ... the A*Mei new CD sounds horrible~
four days of non stop meeting my sisters :)
four days of CNY cookies (there goes the gym)
four fav-most-repeated tracks from Stephanie Sun's new album which repeatly has healed me
four days of stomach pain - which is still unavoidable
four days of peace and calm finnaly after a horendous week of pain and misery

Of course that all ends quite quickly. Reasons? Dont ask me! I also dont know! Man life this year is just hard! Plain hard!

1 comment:

  1. life this year for everybody is tough...what with anita wanting to kill people due to her 'niceness'. good to know that you're getting so much better.

    ReplyDelete