Friday, February 18, 2005

Dark Days

Sitting in front of my PC and deleting previous posts while listening to dampening lyrics by Stephanie Sun and ZHui Mei, I finnally declared that I am not myself. I am no longer my usual self.

A stagnant wind blows,
Blows away some of the most beautiful times,
Gone the days of bright joy,
Once beautiful,
Now uncertain...

Lying with my eyes widely open, thinking the whole night. Then, getting stuck in an early jam to school while chewing on dougnuts, having a blank mind all the way, and seeing the ugly side of Limkokwing again was not how I would picture my registration day. Sad case ...

Stuck in this mood, I hate myself for making many uncertain and perhaps unnecessary decisions But I have to be true to myself and others. I cannot try and make things work for everyone!

Thus, I've invited trouble ... to my mind and heart. Its not about facing problems but I have currently believe that I have threw away something I was once comfortable with and very much in loved with.

Perhaps this is a step some people take to grow up.

I suppose its my turn ~ Life shucks. My day ended. Thank you guys for being with me. Especially my dearest friend; Jimmy, Diana, Eva, Damaris and The Soongs

No comments:

Post a Comment